Just as I was finishing the blog for the Ulcer, we got a phone call from Brad and Beth inviting us to go mountain biking with them. They have been such great sports about the whole road bike thing that it was our turn to try their sport. Steve got us ready by tuning up the mountain bikes (after all, what is a real bike ride if it doesn't start with a visit to Gutheries Bike Store?) and then, on Thursday, Steve and I joined the Hutchings for THE most beautiful ride ever. They were so patient with my out-of-shapeness---Beth even traded bikes with me so that I could get the benefit of bigger gears, shocks, etc. The scenery was absolutely amazing and the company was even better. We love you guys! Thank you for the wonderful fall afternoon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You guys are amazing. i am almost inspired to become a bicyclist (that's a hard word to spell).
I love your random facts. They are so fun to read. I'm feeling the pressure too. I hate writing things about myself that are supposed to be fun or interesting to anyone else. I think I need Coach Catherine.
Post a Comment