Saturday, June 7, 2008

Cowgirl Up!

On Saturday, Catherine, Karen Garff, Lindsey and I went to Wellsville, Utah to ride in the Little Red Riding Hood womens only bike ride. We had all kinds of weather---rain, hail, wind (lots of wind), sunshine and cool temps. But it was really great to think that we could do it without falling by the side of the road in a dead heap. Catherine played coach and helped get me through it. Lance should have it so good!

Judy, Coach Catherine, Lindsey, Karen

Catherine in charge

Judy in front of the James G. Willie home

Judy on a roll

JJETs--with Catherine and Judy standing in for

the Hawaii Erors

Little Red her/his-self dropped in

Tatoos for everyone!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am surprised I haven't had any bad dreams after my incounter with Little Red. What a fun ride that was!

Paul and Rachel said...

I'm impressed. Looks like fun, (all except for the man-woman). I'm tempted to get into biking just because of how cute and athletic you all look in your gear. Weeoweet. (whistle)