
On February 6, 2009, we celebrated wedding anniversary #33. It might sound trite, but it really seems like yesterday that Steve and I started this adventure called marriage. And what an adventure it has been!! Some of the highlights include:
1. The day we got married
2. Steve's graduation from the U---both of them!!
3. The birth of all three children
4. The baptisms of the children
5. Moving to Detroit (the great unknown) with a one month old baby, an old Torino (too many miles to count), and one blue parakeet
6. Buying our first house
7. Moving to Pennsylvania---and then back to Detroit
8. Buying our second house
9. Serving together in the Toronto Temple
10. Serving as ward missionaries together---and as single young adult advisors---together
11. Weekend in Paris
12. Two weeks in China
13. Building our third house
14.Family trip to Haiti to pick Steven up from his mission
15. Moving back to Salt Lake and finding the house that had been saved for us
16. Trip to Europe with the girls
17. Being "all together" in the Idaho Falls Temple
18. First trip to Lake Powell
19. Various home improvement and landscaping projects on each house
20. Family conferences---including the story of the little boat
21. Family projects (gardens, shed, wallpapering, tearing out walls, wood floors, tile, bathroom remodels, building play structures, etc)
22. Steve teaching me to ski
23. Weddings of the three kids
24. Birth of three amazing grandchildren
25. Road trips---near and far
26. Reading The Book of Mormon out loud together
27. Working on our business together
28. Running the "hotel Eror"
29. Hosting various guests from various countries
30. Sharing family traditions
31. Cooking together
32. Biking dates
33. Every day






The last says it best---every day is a great day because we share each of them together!! Here's to 33 more---and more beyond that!! I love you Steve!!!
2 comments:
This post made me cry. Thank you so much for being such amazing parents. I feel so blessed to have you as my parents. We have the best family ever - and its all thanks to all the hard work and love you put into our family. I wouldn't have us any other way.
Happy Anniversary. I love you both!
I would just like to point out that two of those awesome pictures were at my wedding! Mom you looked gorgeous that day. Also, mom "do our business together"... sounds a little exciting. hee hee hee! I LOVE YOU GUYS!
Post a Comment