Today we celebrate the birth of Patrick. We are so grateful to have him in our family and although he is far away in Boston (finishing his MBA) we keep him close in our hearts, minds and thoughts. Patrick adds so much to our crazy group. There is nothing like watching a sporting event with him---he knows more wierd trivia---just plain fun stuff. And he is seldom wrong in the trivia department. If I ever play "Who wants to be a millionaire" I want him as my lifeline. He is intense (d'ya think???), humble, loyal, spiritual, intelligent, handsome, funny and fun to be around. Patrick is a wonderful athlete, friend, father, husband, brother and son. We are so blessed to share life with him!!! We love you Patrick and miss you tons!




2 comments:
I loved these pics. I especially like the one where he is flipping you off with his broken finger. I had never seen that one before.
What a funny post! It was such a surprise to see me all over the blog... where did you get all these photos?! Thank you so much for always finding ways to show me I'm part of the family. It's great to be on board this ship.
Post a Comment