Today was the annual ULCER bike ride around Utah Lake. Steve gathered a trusty group of men (Brad Hutchings, Dan McDonald and Jacob Francis), saddled up the trusty red TIME and headed out. Beth Hutchings met the group for lunch and for a quick check of the condition of the riders. Steve always love being on his bike but when you do it with family, it makes it even better. Thanks Beth and Brad! Next time, it's mountain bike time!Steve, Dan and Brad checking the equipment
Gathering at the starting lineDan McDonald, Steve, Brad Hutchings, Jacob Francis
Steve, Beth and Brad making plans for lunch
Riders ready!!

LUNCH TIME!!

Coming into the finish line

The End!




1 comment:
Two things, first, you are hardly ever in any of your pictures on your blog :( I know I am one to talk, but we should get some of you too! Second, I just tagged you on my blog, you can go to my blog for what to do, but it is fun, you get to send it to learn weird things about your bloggy friends and stuff, so check it out!
Post a Comment